About 20 years ago, Wayne Dyer was coming to London to give a workshop. The organisers had booked the main room at Kensington Town Hall and needed over 800 people to fill the room. With 3 weeks to go, they were struggling.
They came to me to get my help to get the event featured in newspapers. I managed to get some coverage but it wasn’t enough to boost ticket sales. They were stressed and so was I.
Wayne was the only one not stressed and I heard he said, The people meant to be in the room will be in the room.
I didn’t understand that at the time, but I do now. Now, I know that if you’re the right person for me and me for you and it’s your time – you’ll be in the room.
* MUST you be all that you can be?
* Do you want to make a difference?
* Do you know you’re good at what you do but you’re struggling to
* Do you need help on how you can stand out from everyone else?
* Are you not sure exactly what you should be offering?
If that’s a YES! you’ll be in the room with me to get my personal help with all of that and much more. Jump here.
The funny thing was that on the day Wayne’s room was nearly full with just a few spare seats. And of course, it was fabulous.