If you’re someone with something to offer the world, getting into the media is an incredible way to reach thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people quickly and without costing you a penny or a cent!
I want to help you do that in a series of quick and easy tips. Here’s Tip #2:
Get clear on who you want to reach.
- Are they male or female? What age?
- What is the biggest problem they’re facing right now?
- What is the emotion they’re feeling just before they reach out to you for help?
- What is the solution you can offer?
- How is it different and better than anything else available?
- What is NEW about it?
I’ll be talking about this and much more in a special one-off masterclass next week. Details will be revealed on Monday!
PS. What’s your biggest question about getting in the Media? What are you struggling with? Click here to send me your replies!